Micros Rear High-Mount LCD Display for WS6 (MPD6H)
Customer rear facing LCD display installs into the top of stand with fixed angle on the Oracle Micros WS6 POS terminal (not for WS5) Customer display with series 2 connector. 240 by 64 LCE, Intended for High-Mount option. Refurbished. Includes High-Mount LCD customer display with bracket, cable and connector. 1-year warranty.
Installing the High-Mount Customer Display on the Adjustable Stand
Workstation 6 Series Adjustable Stand with High- and Low- Mount Customer Display Options (Part Number: 7114626)
High-Mount Customer Display and Bracket Assembly (Part Number: 7114627)
No. 2 (1/4 in.) Phillips screwdriver
- Place the Adjustable Stand upright on a flat surface, and then tilt the mounting plate upwards to a vertical position.
- Remove the High-Mount slot cover.
- Slide the Customer Display power cord through the High-Mount slot and down through the mounting plate.
- Insert the display and bracket assembly into the High-Mount slot. The bracket should be firmly locked into place.
- To adjust or remove, press the release button on the bottom of the bracket to unlock.
- Secure the display and bracket assembly to the Adjustable Stand using the provided security screws (2) and a No. 2 (1/4”) Phillips screwdriver.
- Insert the Customer Display power cord into the Customer Display slot on the I/O Panel.
|Included||High-Mount LCD customer display with bracket, cable and connector|