The POS Buzzer works as either a print or cash drawer alarm.
When plugged into the back of an any Epson TM series printer it
provides an audible alarm whenever a slip is printed (no cash
drawer required). It can also sound an alarm whenever the cash
drawer stays open for too long.
The POS Buzzer provides a audible buzz every time a document is
printed. It plugs into (and draws power from) the cash drawer port on the back of any
Epson TM series printer. A cash drawer
is not required for the alarm.
Cash Drawer Alarm
When used with a cash drawer the PS buzzer
monitors whether a cash drawer is left open for a
selected period of time and an electronic buzzer alarm
will sound until the cash drawer is closed. The POS Buzzer
can also sound the electronic buzzer alarm at the end of
a printed receipt. It splits the cash drawer port of the printer
to support 2 cash drawer port connections.
The POS Buzzer uses the cash
drawer (DM) port of the printer for its power and for its
trigger of both cash drawer pulses. The POS Buzzer has a
built-in push button alarm shut off option for the print
receipt alarm function. Options are selected using dipswitches.
Compact and easy to mount, these units are ideal for
restaurants, bars, retail and other service industry
- Print Alarm
- Sounds a buzzer every time document is printed.
- Buzzer can be heard even in noisy enjoinments, and can be set from 1-10 sec in duration.
- Printer powered, no software required
- Supports extra external buzzer & external push button
- Works on any Epson TM series printer, with any kind
of interface. Replaces expensive annunciator interface cards.
- Cash Drawer Alarm
- Helps prevent till-tapping and theft alarm
flashing when cash drawer is left open
- Splits one RJ12 receipt printer cash drawer
port to Two RJ12 cash drawer ports
- Connects to Epson TM series printers through DM port
- Easy to install, no tools needed, Velcro strip provided
for easy mounting
- No external power supply needed
- No special software required
- Functions with all EPSON, Star, Citizen, IBM
and other compatible receipt, kitchen and slip printers