Epson Model TM-290 Slip Printer
The Epson TM-290 is the predecessor to the widely deployed Epson TM-U295. The Epson 290 is not POS compliant. It does accept in-line commands (escape sequences).
- Model I: M04SA / M14SA Original model, hard to find
- Model II: M28SA Later model, hard to find
- TM-U295 with TM-290 Type II emulation
- All Use standard ERC-27 Ribbons
- Difference in Models There are two versions of the TM-290. The original TM-290 printer and the TM-290II. The major difference between the two is that the original model uses a PS-110 power supply (with a coaxial power cable plug) while the model II uses a PS-170 power supply with a round plug and 3 pins. There is also the TM-U295 printer with a TM-290 type II emulation chip (series 101). It looks and acts like a TM-290 type II printer. More...
- Epson TM-290 II Serial Printer (TM2902S)$239.95Out of stock|
- Epson TM-290 I Serial Printer (TM290S)$239.95|
- Epson TM-290 I Serial Printer (TM290SOB)$329.95|