Powervar ABC065 Power Conditioner (PWRV065)
The Powervar ABC065-11 Power Conditioner works electrical noise is generated on the line or by the load, low impedance isolation transformer
Thanks to their low-impedance isolation transformer, you can trust these power conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem for today’s computers: common-mode voltage, which can cause everything from equipment lock-ups to data losses and more. All North American models have UL and cUL listings.
These models also feature surge diverters and power line filters to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to damage your equipment.
- Suitable for use with instrumentation, analyzers, desktop PCs, LANs, communications systems and telephone systems
- Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation, and operational disruption
- Red flashing LED warns if the AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
- Let-through voltage is <10 volts normal mode and < .5 volts neutral to ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- In/Out Voltage: 120 60 Hz
- Current: 0.65A
- VA: 78
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Temp: 32 to 115F
Includes Powervar ABC065 AC Power Line Conditioner, .65 amps, 120 VAC, 78VA, 2 outlets.
|Included||Powervar ABC065 AC Power Line Conditioner, .65 amps, 120 VAC, 78VA, 2 outlets|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|